Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Whether its fire, water or mold damage time is KEY. In order to protect your home and belongings from further damage, immediate action is best. That’s where SERVPRO of The Southtowns comes in. Our professional, highly trained technicians know how to strategically begin to mitigation process to prevent further damage and protect/restore what’s important to you.
SERVPRO of The Southtowns is conveniently located in the village of Hamburg and a crew is ALWAYS on call to respond to your disaster. Once our office is notified of your loss, a certified technician will arrive onsite within an hour to begin assessing the damage. Within four hours a crew will have arrived onsite and the mitigation process will begin. From there our crew will put together a drying plan and communicate that information to the insurance adjuster/agent so that everyone is on the same page.
Our fleet of 17 trucks are ready to roll out at any time of day. So when disaster strikes, SERVPRO of The Southtowns will be ready to take action! We truly are faster to any size disaster. Should you experience fire or water damage, call our office immediately at (716) 646-6684.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (716) 646-6684
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of The Southtowns arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.