Advanced Technology and Techniques
At SERVPRO of The Southtowns, we're proud to be on the cutting edge of restoration technology. From cameras that can see through your walls to find moisture to proprietary cleaning products designed by our staff chemists, we're dedicated to using top-of-the-line tools to help home and business owners who have suffered disasters.
Of course, a tool is only as good as the person using it, which is why we also invest heavily in training and certifying our technicians. Our team undergoes rigorous training and certification through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) to ensure that they understand the science and process of disaster restoration. These certifications enable them to make smart decisions about how to tailor each restoration to your specific circumstances so that the process is exponentially more efficient and effective than it would be otherwise.
If you're dealing with water, fire, mold, smoke or storm damage in Western New York, please call us 24/7 at 716-646-6684. We'd be more than happy to come to your location, write up an estimate and scope of work, and give you a price so that you know what you're dealing with. Between our advanced technology and our superior training, we think that you'll find our approach to be more precise, more thorough and more effective than your average restoration company.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.