Do You Need CE Credits? We Got You Covered!
SERVPRO of The Southtowns Presents a breakfast seminar covering
“Water Damage: Risk, Diagnosis, & Mitigation”
CE Credits (3) available for NYS Insurance BR, PC, C3, PA
Course # NYCR-259587
Date: May 7, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Registration and Breakfast: 8:30 AM
Location: JP Fitzgerald’s
4236 Clark St. Hamburg, NY 14075
Course fee: $60.00 (Fee Waived by SERVPRO)
Complimentary Buffet Breakfast Provided!
What Will You Learn?
- The significance of water damage.
- Causes & effects of excessive moisture on structure, contents, and health.
- How quickly microbial (mold) growth can appear as a result of excessive moisture.
- What your insured experiences with a water loss.
- Emergency tips that can be given by phone to keep the loss at a minimum.
- How fast action, in handling water loss claims, will save money & property.
- The procedures that mitigation companies utilize to detect, mitigate, and document water losses.
- The state-of-the art equipment is now used in mitigating water damage.
- How ground water and sewage claims are handled.
- Special restorative techniques for documents, electronics, and artwork.
- New claims handling procedures, documentation requirements, vendor relationships.
Contact our office if you are interested in attending at (716) 646-6684.