NYS CE Class : Water Damage: Risk, Diagnosis, & Mitigation
Location: J&M's West End Inn, 340 Union St, Hamburg
Date: May 11, 2016
Time: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
What Will You Learn?
· The significance of water damage for Property-Casualty insurers.
· Causes & effects of excessive moisture on structure, contents, and health.
· How quickly microbial (mold) growth can appear as a result of excessive moisture.
· What your insured experiences with a water loss.
· Emergency tips that can be given by phone, to the insured, to keep the loss at a minimum.
· Changes to water damage mitigation protocols.
· How fast action, in handling water loss claims, will save money & property.
· The procedures that mitigation companies utilize to detect, mitigate, and document water losses.
· The state-of-the-art equipment is now used in mitigating water damage.
· How ground water and sewage claims are handled.
· Special restorative techniques for documents, electronics, and artwork.